(a) Your entitlement to a Cooling Off Period applies to Voucher purchases as per "Cooling Off Period" 1 (a), (b) and (c) above.
(b) If you wish to request the cancellation of your Purchase, you must do so by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to allow or refuse the cancellation of the Purchase once the Cooling Off Period has passed.
(d) You shall not be entitled to cancel your Purchase if the Voucher has been redeemed or partially redeemed before you notify us of your intent to cancel that Purchase during the Cooling Off Period.
In order to make a complaint please contact us at email@example.com
4. Redemption Refusal
(a) If, upon presentation of the Voucher a member of Relish Café refuses to supply some or all of the Voucher Products in accordance with the terms of the Voucher, you may request a refund.
(b) In order to request a refund arising from the refusal to redeem the Voucher in accordance with the terms on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience and providing the reasons for the refusal, if any reason was given.
(c) We shall reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to approve or deny any such refund request in accordance with Applicable Laws.
5. Lost / Stolen Vouchers
Neither we nor members of staff are responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers. You should treat the Voucher and the Voucher security number as if it were cash. No replacement Voucher can be issued in respect of lost or stolen Vouchers.
1. Relish Café sells Vouchers via the Website that can be redeemed for
Products, Dining or any other experience offered on the website. You must
provide a valid e-mail address and telephone number in order to purchase a Voucher.
2. You warrant that all information (including Payment Details) provided to us in order to Purchase a Voucher is true, complete and accurate.
3. You agree that you will abide by the terms of the Voucher and the terms and conditions of the Seller in respect of any Vouchers which you choose to Purchase.
4. You warrant that you are legally entitled to Purchase a Voucher and by doing so, you acknowledge that you have read, accepted and understood the terms attaching to the Voucher.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Products which will be made available by the Seller on redemption of a Voucher meet your specific requirements before you redeem the voucher
The following uses of the Website, the Services and Vouchers are expressly prohibited and you
undertake not to do (or to permit anyone else to do) any of the following:
(a) resell the Voucher
(b) furnish false data including false names, addresses and contact details and fraudulent use of credit/debit card numbers;
(c) entering into fraudulent interactions or transactions with us or a member of staff (which shall include entering into interactions or transactions purportedly on behalf of a third party where you have no authority to bind that third party or you are pretending to be a third party)
(d) using the Service or Website (or any relevant functionality of either of them) in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
(e) engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the Website and/or the Service or any Voucher
(f) engage in any conduct which, in our exclusive reasonable opinion, restricts or inhibits any other customer from properly using or enjoying the Website and Service.
1. We accept responsibility for ensuring information provided to you via a Voucher will be accurate,
true and not misleading as per the Applicable Laws.
2. The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. However, we will use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions on the Website as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We do not guarantee that the Service or the Website will be free of faults.
3. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information or service on the Website or forming part of the Service from time to time.
4. We assume no responsibility for functionality which is dependent on the Boyne Valley Flavours member or Customer's browser or other third party software to operate.
5. We do not warrant that the terms and conditions of the Voucher will be listed in their entirety on either the Voucher or the Website – Customers should always refer to both.
6. We accept that the description of Products or Services supplied via the Voucher information and other related terms will be accurate and not misleading.
Southgate Shopping Centre, Drogheda, Co. Louth
+353 (0)41 981 6666